From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: GNADE
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 08:33:03 +0000
Date: 2018-12-09T08:33:03+00:00	[thread overview]

lyttlec <lyttlec@removegmail.com> writes:

> I have a project that needs a database. The best option for the project
> would be to interface to sqlite3. I've tried to build GNADE, but the
> build fails on multiple errors in the *.gps files.
> Is there an update to GNADE or its build files available?
> If not is there another means of interfacing to an external database?

You should be able to use gnatcoll-db. The sqlite support is provided as
part of at least GNAT GPL 2017, though not in macOS CE 2018 release, &
would need building from source (the CE 2018 release includes
gnatcoll-core, so -bindings, -gmp and -db have a solid foundation).

For documentation, see [1].

To get the source you can download from Adacore[2] or Github[3].

[1] http://docs.adacore.com/live/wave/gnatcoll/html/gnatcoll_ug/sql.html
[2] https://www.adacore.com/download/more
[3] https://github.com/AdaCore/gnatcoll-db