From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: how to read image in Ada?
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:30:08 +0100
Date: 2014-10-06T09:30:08+01:00	[thread overview]

Nahro Nadir <nahro.h.n@gmail.com> writes:

> Well i couldn't found a library which is written in Ada and i dont
> want to use binding to other languages because its very slow.

I don't see why that has to be true.

I've been lokking at binding EasyBMP[1], which is written in C++; there
are issues, but it's doable. I'll write it up some time (and report the
GNAT bugs I found, too!).

But I think you'll be more interested in Gautier's offering.

[1] http://easybmp.sourceforge.net