From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Function definitions - with clarification
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 22:04:38 +0100
Date: 2014-06-22T22:04:38+01:00	[thread overview]

montgrimpulo <aghte@hotlinemail.com> writes:

> Direct reply to Simon Clubley:
>
> I think you have to live with my attitude. Why should I always repeat
> myself despite my problem description is now stable. Concerning the
> level of Ada knowledge it is your level which governs the
> communication. An Example: If people talk to a foreigner who
> apparently does not speak their mother tongue very well, they tend to
> fall into something like "baby-talk". However this is no help in
> making progress.

No one here has to live with your attitude. You will very soon find
that you are talking to yourself.

> Concerning my questions: I expected something like: Under my
> assumptions of ... my suggestion for a solution looks like ... .

But we probably aren't interested in your problem, so why should we
spend our time guessing what it might be and inventing solutions to what
may not be your problem at all?

> Then I would be able to see how I was understood, and to learn what is
> possible in Ada.

Seems pretty clear that so far you are not understood.