From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Libadalang Ada source codes generated
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 20:23:17 +0000
Date: 2019-01-21T20:23:17+00:00	[thread overview]

Anh Vo <anhvofrcaus@gmail.com> writes:

> Before spending time to generate libadalang Ada source codes, I would
> like to know if this effort has been done already. If so, would you
> mind to shared it. Thanks.

Don't understand - the README.md at
https://github.com/AdaCore/libadalang tells how to do this.

   "Quick guide to use Libadalang

   "In order to use Libadalang, one has first to generate its code and
   to build it. You can read and run manually the steps in the User
   Manual, or you can use our script to semi-automate this (please read
   and update this script to adapt it to your setup before running
   it). After this, you can either use Libadalang in Ada with the
   libadalang.gpr project file, or in Python just import the libadalang
   module."