From: Jeffrey Creem <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: Tartan works ada
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:01:02 -0500
Date: 2006-01-18T20:01:02-05:00	[thread overview]

dxrose wrote:
> Hello does anyone know where I can get a copy of Tartan Works 4.3.1 for
> the M68K Thank You

Given the way these things are generally licensed (node locked or locked
to a floating license server) it is highly likely that you would not be
able to get it without involving the vendor to transfer the license.

Since it is almost certainly an end of life product for an end of life
OS version I think you are really going to have a hard time doing this.

I think DDI owns it now (http://ddci.com/products_68xxx.shtml) I think
TADS is based on Tartan Ada Development System