From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Some problems with iterators
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:01:42 -0500
Date: 2014-08-21T18:01:42-05:00	[thread overview]

I don't think this is likely (although I can't say for sure because I don't
know the relationship of GCC 4.9.1 to GNATPro version numbers). ACATS 4.0
has a number of tests for iterators (thanks to Brad Moore), and all of the
forms are tested except the new array forms ("for ... of ... loop" for an
array object). At least some parts of those work on recent versions of
GNATPro that I've tried (older ones have some issues with corner cases,
which is likely since they didn't have the ACATS tests to work with).

                                  Randy.