From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: Conflicting interfaces
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:21:56 +0300
Date: 2014-08-20T04:21:56+03:00	[thread overview]

What to do if two interfaces (possibly by different vendors) incidentally
have a method with the same name and the same signature?

For this situation we probably should (in Ada 202X) introduce some
"renaming" facility for interface methods.

Or is it already in Ada 2012? I think that no.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org