From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: Bindings for Raptor RDF library - help wanted
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:19:42 +0300
Date: 2014-07-25T17:19:42+03:00	[thread overview]

I've started writing Ada2012 bindings for for Raptor RDF library. (RDF is
related with Semantic Web, if you don't know.)

The ultimate goal is to use Raptor library in my X-former project:
http://freesoft.portonvictor.org/namespaces.xml

As I've discovered the volume of the work is rather big. Does anyone want to
help me to accomplish this open source project?

Probably it makes sense to backport it to Ada2005.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org