From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: Should be in the root package or its child?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:58:24 +0300
Date: 2014-07-23T21:58:24+03:00	[thread overview]

I am writing thick (object oriented) bindings for Raptor RDF Syntax Library
(libraptor2).

Should I put World_Type (used by almost every program which uses my library)
into the root package of my library or into some its child package?

I think that it depends on the "size" (number of primitive routines, roughly
saying) associated with World_Type. If it is small, I should keep it in the
root package, and if it is big to "allocate" a new subunit.

Other criteria or other opinions?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org