From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: Parent/child dependencies and internal library units
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:20:27 +0300
Date: 2014-07-23T19:20:27+03:00	[thread overview]

I noticed that child units depend on their parents.

As such making parent dependent on a child makes a dependency loop.

Before noting this feature of Ada language, I thought parent units could be
implemented based on their child units, but that does not work, because
making parents dependent on children is a circular dependency.

So, my question:

What is a good way to create "internal" or "implementation" units for a
unit? Should I create a *.Internal.* hierarchy of packages?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org