From: Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Simp,e example for 2 tasks
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 18:26:14 -0400
Date: 2014-09-21T18:26:14-04:00	[thread overview]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 09:03:39 -0700 (PDT), Stribor40 <ikamzic@gmail.com>
declaimed the following:

>can I be greedy and ask you can make actuall code that will compile so i can play with it please.

	You can be greedy -- nothing I can do about that.

	You can ask... But given that the described problem is so basic to the
concepts of "communicating sequential processes", and "interprocess
communication", it comes across as some sort of homework assignment... And
homework assignments will not, normally, be answered with functional code.

	Read some Ada text books in the section discussing "rendezvous" (that
IS the language used for Ada's IPC system -- and also for "protected
objects" which I did not reference in my pseudo-code).

	When you can provide a code sample that is not working as expected,
then you may ask for assistance with the code -- but for basic concepts you
must do the studying...