From: Keith Thompson <kst-u@mib.org>
Subject: Re: how to put Unsigned_64?
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:35:41 GMT
Date: 2006-01-30T19:35:41+00:00	[thread overview]

Norbert Caspari <nnc@gmx.li> writes:
> If I try to printout a variable of the type Unsigned_64 with the put
> statement (using Ada.Integer_IO), I get errors. Even though I use the item,
> width and base arguments within the put statement.
>
> Could somebody please give me an example that works?
>
> The variable type Unsigned_64 is included in the Interface package.
> I use the GNAT compiler.

For future reference, if you have a problem like this you need to
provide more information.  Show us the code that's failing (don't
re-type it, copy-and-paste the *exact* code).  Don't tell us "I get
errors", *show us* the actual error messages.

This question happened to be an easy one, but your next one may not
be, and you'll save us all a lot of time if we don't have to ask for
more information.

San Diego Supercomputer Center             <*>  <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>
We must do something.  This is something.  Therefore, we must do this.