From: Keith Thompson <kst-u@mib.org>
Subject: Re: ICFP Programming Contest virtual machine in Ada
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:58:59 GMT
Date: 2006-08-03T22:58:59+00:00	[thread overview]

Gautier <gautier@fakeaddress.nil> writes:
> Georg Bauhaus:
>> Alas, this code cannot be compiled with a plain Ada compiler
>> as it uses non-Ada 'Img (which is brief, though).
>
> Yep, the golden rule is: before releasing, always test with two
> different compilers, you never know. For instance, the Aonix ObjectAda
> one... A download of the 7.2.2 SE can be found there:
>    http://www.ada-deutschland.de/AdaTourCD2004/index_tools.html
> Probabily a newer version can be found on Aonix's site.

Here's an English translation, via Babel Fish, of the web site's
description for the ObjectAda download:

    ObjectAda (R) for Windows (R) Special edition License

    ObjectAda is a family of integrated development environments for
    the production of portable, reliable and efficient programs.
    ObjectAda is available on the platforms Windows, Solaris, HP-UX
    and AIX. ObjectAda real-time supports the processor families power
    PC, Intel and Motorola 68k as CROSS development platform.

    The Special edition of ObjectAda for Windows is not a fully
    functional version of ObjectAda and requires a license key. It may
    not be used for commercial purposes. The following restrictions
    apply: a program may not contain any more than 35 translation
    units. A translation unit may not contain again no more as 20
    tasks and no more than 2000 lines.
    (Setup implement.)

San Diego Supercomputer Center             <*>  <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>
We must do something.  This is something.  Therefore, we must do this.