From: Keith Thompson <kst-u@mib.org>
Subject: Re: With Exceptions Disabled On Windows, How Can I Determine Where A  Software Interrupt Occurs
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:31:57 -0700
Date: 2009-10-20T12:31:57-07:00	[thread overview]

ChristopherL <clusardi2k@aol.com> writes:
> I'm looking for a compilable/working example on how to do this. For
> example code to determine where a divide by zero occurs etc.

Two suggestions:

1. Put the question in the body of your message, not just in the
subject header.

2. Explain exactly what you mean by "with exceptions disabled".  Do
you mean "with checks suppressed"?  (If so, the answer may be simply
"Don't do that"; if you want to know where a software interrupt
occurs, why did you suppress checks?)

Nokia