* GNAT-GPS: Two projects in one directory
@ 2014-05-21 19:19 Victor Porton
From: Victor Porton @ 2014-05-21 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to create two projects: librdf.gpr for a shared library and test.gpr
for an executable used to test this library for errors.

But when I start GNAT-GPS in a directory, it seems to open the project which
is in this directory. What will it do if I have two projects in one
directory?

Also test.gpr should use librdf.gpr. How to make one project to use the
other?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org

* Re: GNAT-GPS: Two projects in one directory
@ 2014-05-21 19:45 ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2014-05-21 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 12:19:58 PM UTC-7, Victor Porton wrote:
> I want to create two projects: librdf.gpr for a shared library and test.gpr
> is in this directory. What will it do if I have two projects in one
> directory?

It does nothing. You have to open the one you would like to.

> Also test.gpr should use librdf.gpr. How to make one project to use the
> other?

with "libfdf.gpr";

A. Vo