From: "Frank J. Lhota" <NOSPAM.lhota.adarose@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: function at specific address
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:23:13 GMT
Date: 2004-02-26T14:23:13+00:00	[thread overview]

If I understand you correctly, you want your function to be loaded at an
address determined at run time. This may be possible, but it is a highly
platform-specific issue. In order to get more hlep, you will need to specify
what environment this program will be running on.

Also, it might help if we took a step back and looked at the larger picture.
There may be a way to achieve your goals other than forcing a function to be
loaded at a given address. Please provide us with more details.