From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: Re: HOLWG submissions
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 03:14:48 -0500
Date: 2014-03-23T03:14:48-05:00	[thread overview]

On 3/22/2014 11:32 PM, Luke A. Guest wrote:
> J Kimball <spam@example.com> wrote:
>> Are there any digital copies of the Yellow or Blue manuals that were submitted to DoD?
>
> I can't believe someone doesn't have these they can share.

 From http://cs.fit.edu/~ryan/ada/ada-hist.html it says:

"Request for proposals were issued April 1977; 17 proposals
received. Four contractors were picked to produce prototype languages:

     Cii Honeywell Bull led by Jean Ichbiah (green)
     Intermetrics led by Benjamin M. Brosgol (red)
     SofTech led by John Goodenough (blue)
     SRI International led by Jay Spitzen (yellow)"

So the names of the persons are above. May be this can help
in googling them more?

Here is info on the red one:
http://henrylivingston.com/maida/computer/redref/index.htm

--Nasser