* Re: OS/2 GNAT and threads
       [not found]     ` <3i3eba$hve@gnat.cs.nyu.edu>
@ 1995-02-22 20:06       ` Scott Leschke
From: Scott Leschke @ 1995-02-22 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar) writes:

>It is NOT a good idea going and doing your own thread creation in a GNAT
>context. Lots of things will break!

And why on earth would you want to anyway ?  That low-level thread stuff
is best left to compiler implementors and C programmer types who don't
have a better alternative.

Scott Leschke
Motorola Inc.

I normally don't use a disclaimer but I'll say that this time this is
strictly MHO and not necessarily my employers.  Actually I doubt Motorola
as a corporation has an opinion on this matter but it needed to be said
just the same.
--
Scott Leschke

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-02-22 20:06 UTC | newest]