From: leschkes@ferret.cig.mot.com (Scott Leschke)
Subject: Object Magazine
Date: 23 Nov 94 21:33:15 GMT
Date: 1994-11-23T21:33:15+00:00	[thread overview]

Hey, have any of you really smart guys, and you know who you are,
considered writing an article on Ada9X for Object Magazine.
This seems to be a publication that focuses on the practitioner
level.  Consequently it has a heavy C++ and Smalltalk bias which
is a shame since obviously other languages exist.

"Embedded Systems Programming" would be another good place to
publish for one of you "really smart guys" (forgive me if such
an animal exists, I only glance at this one periodically, I
subscribe to Object).

Scott Leschke
Motorola Inc.