From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: Re: Can an amateur find an Ada job?
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 01:02:25 +0200
Date: 2014-01-02T01:02:25+02:00	[thread overview]

J-P. Rosen wrote:
> Le 01/01/2014 21:34, svaa@ciberpiula.net a écrit :
>> That's the present of Ada: A few jobs where employers can be as
>> selective as they want because there are lot more of Ada guys than
>> jobs.
>
> I don't know how it is in your country, but at least in France it is
> plain wrong. My partner company is constantly trying to hire people with
> Ada skills, and I am making a lot of training sessions for companies
> because they think that having Ada skill is a plus for their engineers.
>
> If you are intersted by Ada jobs in France, by all means send your
> resume to recrutement@adalog.fr !

What concerns personally me, I would not move to France due to lack of
language knowledge.

I guess there are no telecommute jobs like this. Right?

So I have no incentive to re-read Ada Reference Manual. But by any means if
it may open me any real part-time position (even if harder to find than PHP
jobs), I would start to re-read Ada Manual tomorrow.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org