From: "Mike Silva" <mjsilva@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Forget about ada and start learning something like java ,visual basic and c++
Date: 2000/02/04
Date: 2000-02-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

wow I do wanna increase my chance of getting a job so I guess I'll do what
you say cause you seem to be really smart and you have A really excellent
way of writing to.i cant wait too be the first person to write an engine
controller in visual basic that will just be awesome.lucky for me I'm not a
artistic professor cause otherwise i would'nT have got to reply and I really
wanted to say how much youve changed my life...the internet is just so kewl!
Bye!