* GNAT and ASM:  Jerry Van Dijk's Tutorial
@ 2002-06-13  0:01 chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2002-06-13  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

quicky question:  is Jerry Van Dijks' machine code tutorial on adapower
available for download anywhere?  (I can't access the internet with Linux
yet, and am working with asm and gnat there :( ).

Would Jerry have any objections to me copying the source for each page of
tutorial to recreate the tutorial on this machine?

Regards,
Chris

* Re: GNAT and ASM:  Jerry Van Dijk's Tutorial
@ 2002-06-13  7:47 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 2002-06-13  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

"chris.danx" <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com> writes:

> quicky question:

quick answer :-)

> is Jerry Van Dijks' machine code tutorial on adapower
> available for download anywhere?

I will email you a copy.

> Would Jerry have any objections to me copying the source for each page of
> tutorial to recreate the tutorial on this machine?

Actually, the source is in textinfo format, so you can generate a local
.info file, a postscript file, a textfile, a windows help file, a
html file, etc. from it. Being an emacs user, I prefer .info files.

gr.
Jerry.

--
--  Jerry van Dijk   | email: jvandyk@attglobal.net
--  Leiden, Holland  | web:   users.ncrvnet.nl/gmvdijk

* Re: GNAT and ASM:  Jerry Van Dijk's Tutorial
@ 2002-06-13  8:28   ` chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2002-06-13  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Jerry van Dijk" <jvandyk@attglobal.net> wrote in message

> "chris.danx" <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com> writes:
>
> > is Jerry Van Dijks' machine code tutorial on adapower
> > available for download anywhere?
>
> I will email you a copy.

Thanks, it's much appreciated.

* Re: GNAT and ASM:  Jerry Van Dijk's Tutorial
@ 2002-06-13 16:25 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2002-06-13 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

The HTML and Texi source are both available at ftp://ftp.adapower.com