From: MatthiasR <MatthiasR@invalid.invalid>
Subject: Re: Arduino Due
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 14:12:35 +0100
Date: 2013-11-24T14:12:35+01:00	[thread overview]

I don't know about a ready-to-use solution *) for Cortex-M3, but besides the
already mentioned project from 'Lucretia' there are some more starting
points:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/arm-ada/
- for LPC21xx (ARM7); with Ravenscar runtime
- as far as I know based on GNAT for Mindstorms

https://github.com/telrob/stm32-ada
- for STM32F4 (Cortex M4F); with Ravenscar runtime
- I have made some tests on a STM32F4-Discovery board; simple test programs
with multiple tasks are working

*) technically speaking, there is one, but I assume it's out of question for
your project:
GNAT Pro for ARM supports Cortex M3, M4F and R4F, 'Zero Footprint' and
Ravenscar runtimes are provided.

The source distribution of GNAT GPL 2013 contains most parts of the ARM
support, but it is not complete. Some parts of the bareboard runtimes are
located in the 'zfp-support' package. This package was publicly released
only as part of the sources for GNAT GPL for Mindstorms and GNAT GPL for
AVR. There was neither a 2013 release for Mindstorms nor for AVR, thus the
most recent release of this package was in 2012. And back then, there was no
support for ARM...

Regards

Matthias