* Try to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6
@ 2013-10-22 21:06 xavier grave
From: xavier grave @ 2013-10-22 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm trying (again :) ) to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6 (my code was
"perfectly" compiling with gcc-4.4) I hit the following wall :
fatal error, run-time library not installed correctly
cannot locate file system.ads
More detailed information can be found in the Debian bug report #695340

Does anybody already had similar experience of behavior changes between
gcc-4.4 and gcc-4.6 using the -nostdinc and -nostdlib options ?

Thanks in advance, xavier

* Re: Try to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6
@ 2013-10-23  7:18 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2013-10-23  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

xavier grave <xavier.grave@ipno.in2p3.fr> writes:

> More detailed information can be found in the Debian bug report #695340

I googled that (I don't know off-hand how to find Debian bug reports)
and found http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=695340 about
"TeX-source-correlate-method setting should be improved" - ??

* Re: Try to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6
@ 2013-10-24 19:26   ` xavier grave
From: xavier grave @ 2013-10-24 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Wright

Simon Wright wrote:
> xavier grave <xavier.grave@ipno.in2p3.fr> writes:
>
>> More detailed information can be found in the Debian bug report #695340
>
> I googled that (I don't know off-hand how to find Debian bug reports)
> and found http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=695340 about
> "TeX-source-correlate-method setting should be improved" - ??

You are right, I mistyped :(
real bug number : 695349

Thanks for your first search.

* Re: Try to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6
@ 2013-10-25 11:54 ` kug1977
From: kug1977 @ 2013-10-25 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I'm trying (again :) ) to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6

I was looking the internet for some code, but I didn't find OS-Lovelace. Can you provide a link to the code, please?

* Re: Try to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6
@ 2013-10-29 18:25   ` xavier grave
From: xavier grave @ 2013-10-29 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

kug1977@web.de wrote:
>> I'm trying (again :) ) to compile OS-Lovelace with gcc-4.6
>
> I was looking the internet for some code, but I didn't find OS-Lovelace. Can you provide a link to the code, please?

You should use monotone :
Prompt> mtn --db=./base_lovelace.db db init
Prompt> mtn --db=./base_lovelace.db pull
mtn://www.ada-france.org?org.os-lovelace.*
Prompt> mtn --db=./base_lovelace.db list branches
org.os-lovelace.micro-kernel
org.os-lovelace.multi
org.os-lovelace.toy
org.os-lovelace.tutorial

The tutorial branch contains some test code for C, Ada for x86 and ARM
architectures
The micro-kernel one is the implementation of the code tested in the
previous branch.
The toy branch is an archive of the Ada translation of SOS (Simple OS,
written in C), there is support for Ada tasking, OO and exception in it.

To commit a branch :
Prompt> mtn --db=./base_lovelace.db co -b org.os-lovelace.micro-kernel

Hope it will help, xavier