From: "Paul" <pcas1986@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: Named Pipes
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 10:30:40 GMT
Date: 2004-05-06T10:30:40+00:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for that.  I'm familiar with the OS/2 APIs for named pipes - I wrote
a partial thin binding to them years ago.  My impression is that named pipes
were invented, or at least introduced, by Microsoft and therefore are common
to both OS/2 and Windows.  As I said, I was looking for something a little
more portable.  I'll try Florist.

Paul