From: Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: I Need help!! please
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:43:28 GMT
Date: 2001-04-04T14:43:28+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <ZIry6.11$A24.21196@carnaval.risq.qc.ca>, Mich says...

>For your information i tried do to my homework, but i don't know how to do
>my package to make it work and if you don't want to help me just don't
>answer to my post.

Any time you walk into a room and ask people for something, you should probably
know a little about them first, so you can word the request in a way that is
liable to get a good response. If you don't do that, you are just a likely to
tick them off as anything.

Well consider that this newsgroup is mostly made up of two kinds of people:
Professors, who wouldn't do an entire assignment for you out of principle
(solidarity or something), and that geek or two in your class who does their
assignment the day its given out and keeps happily polishing it until the day
its due, but all grown up. Ask them to do all your work, and they are liable to
get resentful (after all, they did all their *own* work). But ask them a
specific technical or syntax question, and they'll jump at the chance to show
off their blazingly superior intellect. :-)

> i put my package but i need to call all the function in
>one procedure or function named Date_Valide

Well, now we are getting somwhere. It looks like you may just have a simple
syntax question, if we could ever get to it. Why not just post snippets of that
code, and address your questions to it? If you are really stuck in such a
general manner that you can't show it in a few lines of code, you really ought
to go to your instructor or teacher's assistant for help. After all, you are
probably paying big bucks to go to this school (which you might be repaying for
years to come). You might as well get your money's worth out of them.

---