* LDAP client/server in Ada?
@ 2013-05-31  0:40 Diogenes
From: Diogenes @ 2013-05-31  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone done this yet?

I need to write an Ada client that speaks the LDAP protocol. The protocol is specified using ASN.1 notation.

I could do the work by hand...done that sort of thing before, but I was wondering if anyone else has done it before. Preferably without needing an ASN.1 compiler.

Pointers?

Diogenes

* Re: LDAP client/server in Ada?
@ 2013-05-31  5:04 ` J-P. Rosen
From: J-P. Rosen @ 2013-05-31  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 31/05/2013 02:40, Diogenes a écrit :
> Has anyone done this yet?
>
> I need to write an Ada client that speaks the LDAP protocol. The
> protocol is specified using ASN.1 notation.
>
> I could do the work by hand...done that sort of thing before, but I
> was wondering if anyone else has done it before. Preferably without
> needing an ASN.1 compiler.

There is some LDAP support in AWS, not complete though. Check if it fits
your needs.

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog