From: "Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no>
Subject: Re: compiling error
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:43:45 -0700
Date: 2003-09-25T23:43:45-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi

Im in the WindowsXP using gnat3.15p:

>The biggest problem I ran into is that there are features of GPS that at
>least appear to assume a gnat 5.0 series

I havent noticed any problem regarding this.

> the pretty printer at least appears to be poorly integrated into the tool.
> The editor does some level of indent/pretty
> printing as you go but if you have existing code you want to reformat you

When I choose Pretty printing it happens nothing at all. It gives a message
"gnat: unknown command: pretty"

> The next problem is that the simulated MDI has too many ways to end up
with
> a window on "top" but no window selected so that when you select compile,
it
I have noticed something similar when using "Find". I choose find and when
the dialog is
activated it has switched to a different document and it is not active -
confusing

Frank