From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: ada and rest services
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:52:13 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2013-03-17T18:52:13+00:00	[thread overview]

>> I have an Ada program communicating with Javascript on an Android (et al)
>> using WebSockets.
>
> I would be very interested to see the javascript and the ada code for
>that if you are ok with that please!

I emailed you speed2.zip, containing a little test program "speed2.htm"
and "speed2.adb", and "websoc.ad?", the important part of the websockets
communicator.

speed2 is a little test program that times the transfer of a 160K image
and displays that on a scrolling graph on the browser, presumed to be a
smartphone.  It lets you walk around and watch how distance or obstacles
change the effective WiFi data transfer rate.

The Ada code uses Claw.Sockets (www.rrsoftware.com) and SHA
(www.cc.utah.edu/~nahaj/).  It also uses my packages tty_out and log, to
log what's happening on the PC side.