* OpenGL-Interface
@ 1998-01-25  0:00 Dr. Michael Paus
From: Dr. Michael Paus @ 1998-01-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

does anybody know what the current state of affairs is with respect
to an Ada -- OpenGL binding. I know that SGI provides one with
their Ada compiler (SGI-GNAT) but I need a publicly available one
which also works on Linux for example.

Many thanks in advance

Michael

* Re: OpenGL-Interface
@ 1998-01-26  0:00 ` GUERBY Laurent
From: GUERBY Laurent @ 1998-01-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Dr. Michael Paus" <Michael.Paus@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:
> does anybody know what the current state of affairs is with respect
> to an Ada -- OpenGL binding. I know that SGI provides one with
> their Ada compiler (SGI-GNAT) but I need a publicly available one
> which also works on Linux for example.

   There's an effort to produce a free OpenGL/Ada 95 binding,
   I suggest you drop a note to the oglada@email.niestu.com
   mailing list (subscribe by sending an empty mail with subscribe as
   subject to oglada-request@email.niestu.com) if you're interested
   in contributing ideas, code or testing. There's also a web page, URL:

   <http://www.niestu.com/languages/oglada/>

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@gnat.com>, Team Ada, Linux/GNU addict
   "Use the Source, Luke. The Source will be with you, always (GPL)."