* FOSDEM 2013
@ 2013-01-07 23:05 Ian Sharpe
From: Ian Sharpe @ 2013-01-07 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there going to be an Ada devroom at FOSDEM this year?

* Re: FOSDEM 2013
@ 2013-01-07 23:26 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2013-01-07 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ian Sharpe writes:
> Is there going to be an Ada devroom at FOSDEM this year?

Yes!

If you'd like to propose a talk, please speak up as soon as possible!

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: FOSDEM 2013
@ 2013-01-08 13:15   ` Dirk Craeynest
From: Dirk Craeynest @ 2013-01-08 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ludovic Brenta  <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:
>Yes!
>If you'd like to propose a talk, please speak up as soon as possible!

Stay tuned for the preliminary program, which should be ready later
this week.  As Ludovic wrote, if you have an interesting topic you
would like to present, *now* is the time to get in touch with us!

More info (will be) at:
http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/events/13/130203-fosdem.html
(and later on the FOSDEM site as well, of course).

Dirk
Dirk.Craeynest@cs.kuleuven.be (for Ada-Belgium/-Europe/SIGAda/WG9 mail)

* Re: FOSDEM 2013
@ 2013-01-08 23:36     ` Ian Sharpe
From: Ian Sharpe @ 2013-01-08 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Previous years have had interesting presentations and I'm sure this year
will be the same. I only asked because we're getting close to the time
and there isn't anything listed yet. The Eurostar is already booked
though :-)

I hadn't thought of presenting anything; I'm more of a 'hiding in the
corner not even asking questions' kind of guy. Too bad; this looks like
an interesting time for Ada. I haven't visited these parts for a while,
but it seems that the postings here are now from people who have a
*personal* interest in the language rather than work/education related.