From: Derek Wyss <udot7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Trouble with loop in Ada
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 21:27:51 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2013-01-04T21:27:51+00:00	[thread overview]

Brian and Paul,

Thank you both so much for replying.

Brian, thank you especially for the explanation of how End_Of_File blocks
until there is input - that was my major hangup.  That was awesome!!

Paul, thanks for your helpful hints as well.  My next steps for improving
my toy will be to explore

End_Of_File vs. End_Of_File(Standard_Input) --I like the 2nd one, seems
more clear

Get vs. Get_Immediate --That should be easy but for me it's worth some
consideration

Then I'll look at using exceptions in my code like you did.

Again, thanks guys!  Your code examples were great and very helpful.

Derek