From: Paul Colin Gloster <Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org>
Subject: Re: A couple of quick questions
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 08:56:04 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2012-12-31T08:56:04+00:00	[thread overview]

On 2012-12-28, Dufr <Dufriz@GMail.com> sent:
|"Hello, I am considering learning Ada,"                              |

Good.

|" but first I need to know a                                         |
|couple of things:                                                    |
|1) Is comp.lang.ada the only online resource that can provide support|
|to Ada learners? Any other resources such as forums, mailing lists,  |
|etc.?"                                                               |

HTTP://Web.Archive.org/web/20060924084002/http://www.ijs.co.nz/ada_95.htm

|"2) do the available Ada libraries include all the modern tools which|
|are a given in most languages (e.g. networking, graphics, audio,     |
|database, etc)? [. . .]                                              |
|Thanks                                                               |
|Dufriz T."                                                           |

No.