From: Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: Passing complex structures between ADA and FORTRAN
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:08:16 GMT
Date: 2001-09-14T14:08:16+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <mailman.1000467672.29280.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>,
joanna.chambers@bae.co.uk says...
>I am trying to pass structures, which in some places are 4 deep
>across from ada to Fortran and vice versa.  The integers are all
>single precision, but the real values are all double precision.
>However, the boundaries appear to be mixed up, and data is being lost
>and slipping to the next item in the structure when passed.  Changing

When you do cross-language data structure passing, you are going to need to
declare things on the Ada side either with "pragma Convention", or with a "for
use at" record representation clause to explicitly specify where every record
field is located.

---
(posting via dialup. Our corporate internet access point was in Manhattan...)