From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Uninstalling prev version of gnat
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:59:12 GMT
Date: 2009-06-04T11:59:12+00:00	[thread overview]

That kinds of sounding like a HATE CRIME!!!

Top posting gives to the answer instead of forcing someone to re-read all of
the previous info. No one needs to spend their time reading and re-reading the
same old stuff they have seen or posted to get to the answer. They want
the answer as quick as possible! I have seen threads that have over 100
replies taking 1000s of lines that one have to go over just to read the
latest entry. And a lot of times it a one word answer or someone changing the
thread topic.   Plus, top posting builds the answer from the ground up.  The
way all answers are suppose to be, that is:

     Response from questionee
     Answer 1 at level 2
     Answer 0 at level 1
     Question at level 0

Bottom posting is like reading most mag. The 100 last pages or so are only
just ads, that no one wants to see.