From: "Luke A. Guest" <laguest@archeia.com>
Subject: Re: Ada on Raspberry Pi: new article in MagPi issue 8
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:19:56 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2012-12-02T17:19:56+00:00	[thread overview]

On 2012-12-02, Rego, P. <pvrego@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a very happy surprise today when I opened the MagPi issue 8 and found
> the Ada article "Beginning Ada" by Luke Guest. And it's the second part,
> started in issue 6 (which I had not read til today...). Congratulations!

Thanks, the idea was to get Ada into the minds of kids reading that magazine
as an additional language and to prove it can be used for beginners with no
programming experience whatsoever.

I'm also trying to think of a good project to document in the next articles, I
have two ideas, but not sure about them. The aim would be to show the use of:

1) packages
2) possibly separates for platform dependencies
3) GNAT project files & Makefiles
4) Representation clauses for mapping to hardware or C API's
5) Maybe tasking

Any ideas? It has to have a cool factor. Mine are:

1) ZX Spectrum emulator. or
2) A language compiler going from source -> ELF/ARM binary.

Luke.