* Ada's identifiers casing considered ugly
@ 2012-09-05 19:01 Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) @ 2012-09-05 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

(this topic is for fun)

I was reading the Python's PEP‑8, which I have not read so far, when just
saw this:

    http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/

    > The following naming styles are commonly distinguished:
    > […]
    > Capitalized_Words_With_Underscores (ugly!)

With an exclamation mark, above all.

Just to get back to a more interesting topic, I also had another though
while reading this PEP: this may help if there was such a precise layout
convention for Ada as the one there is for Python. But may be the one of
AdaCore is more widespread than I believe (we already discussed this a bit
with in old topic about the *_Type convention).