From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: John English's adacraft online book
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:54:24 -0500
Date: 2012-08-27T17:54:24-05:00	[thread overview]

"Simon Wright" <simon@pushface.org> wrote in message
news:m2zk5iem0g.fsf@pushface.org...
> You must have had an old link to this, I can't see any links to it on
> the site. The AdaCraft link I did find (at [1]) is broken. Again, the
> example code links are broken.
>
> [1] http://www.adaic.org/learn/materials/#ada_95_books

I can explain this, at least. The old (really "middle") AdaIC site had a
copy (not links) to the AdaCraft book (by permission of the author, of
course). This was a 2002 version of the book. When the site was redesigned,
it was decided to link to the book rather than hosting it, so the pages
switched to links. (I think there was a newer version available that we'd
never upgraded to, so that probably was a good choice.)

The above link was the access on the previous version of the site; while we
try to automatically redirect to the correct pages, we didn't try to emulate
the subtags and thus the above doesn't do anything.

                                                            Randy.