* Getting Started wih PERL as a Second Programming Language.
@ 2012-08-27 15:43 Austin Obyrne
From: Austin Obyrne @ 2012-08-27 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Getting Started wih PERL as a Second Programming Language.

Could anybody please advise me on the best software and instruction book (or CD) to go with it for me to starting learning this interpreter programming language.

There is free software on offer from Active perl.com as a free download but I notice it has a command line user interface that doesn’t sound too good.

I don’t mind paying for software but which one is my question.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

- adacrypt

* Re: Getting Started wih PERL as a Second Programming Language.
@ 2012-08-27 18:10 ` Alex
From: Alex @ 2012-08-27 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Austin Obyrne wrote:

> Getting Started wih PERL as a Second Programming Language.
>
> Could anybody please advise me on the best software and instruction
> book (or CD) to go with it for me to starting learning this
> interpreter programming language.
>
> - adacrypt

This question is more appropriate for compl.lang.perl.