From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: Re: Free learning resources for Ada (are they good enough?)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 17:13:49 -0500
Date: 2012-08-09T17:13:49-05:00	[thread overview]

On 8/9/2012 5:05 PM, Patrick wrote:

> It's saying things like underscores should not be used for programmer defined indentifiers.

I like underscore in names of variables.  But I do not like at all the current
Ada tradition of using Upper case for first letter as in

       This_Is_An_Identifier

I find this ugly and hard on the eye to read. I like all lower case for
variable names, as it is easier to read. Less variation in texture and
form

       this_is_an_identifier

my 1.5 cents ofcourse.

--Nasser