From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Differences in finalization of controlled objects between gcc 4.6 and gcc 4.7
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:59:34 -0500
Date: 2012-07-19T21:59:34-05:00	[thread overview]

"Markus Sch�pflin" <no.spam@spam.spam> wrote in message
news:ju8u7t$kh9$1@speranza.aioe.org...
> What surprises me is that the objects with address 08077F90 and 08077FA0
> are finalized twice in the second case. I'm aware that this is allowed but
> nevertheless I'm wondering why it happens here, because up to now I was
> thinking that only by explicitly calling finalize() or when tasks are
> involved that this actually happens. Should I consider this a regression
> in gcc and report it as such?

Those look like the temporary objects to me (since the array X should be
finalized last, and these aren't that). And I don't know of any reason that
temporaries should be finalized twice (or any reason that an implementer
would want to do that). I think it is a bug, and you ought to report it as
such.

                                                  Randy.