* Is Dave Denney at it again, making obscene death threats ?
@ 1996-05-01  0:00 Colin James III (The Rt Rev'd)
From: Colin James III (The Rt Rev'd) @ 1996-05-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aga, boursy, dlv, cjames

Today I was informed by AT&T security personnel by telephone that David
Denney of Dimensional Communications, LLC, Denver, CO, had been sent
email about obscene email from Denney et al to me.

In my opinion, the email must have made Denney absolutely furious;  so
angry in fact that I received the following from him, via an anonymous
mailing at The University of Denver.  What is curious is that in my
opinion Denney is apparently trying to impersonate David Weller now.

-----------------[ begin obscene death threat by email ]---------

From: anon05ef@nyx.net (Name withheld by request)
To: cjames@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Dumbo the The Rt Rev'd James
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 18:20:37 +0000

I am *SO* glad that your little tirades are
confined to the co.* groups.... You have been
*SUCH* an embarassment (read *ass*) in the comp.lang.ada
group....  Had any ada contracts lately ???? Hmmmmm

Fuck off & die under some rock somewhere.

Yours in Reverandness,
Dave

-----------------[ end   obscene death threat by email ]---------