From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: Re: what to use in place of old gnatbl in newer GNAT ?
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 07:02:13 -0500
Date: 2012-07-05T07:02:13-05:00	[thread overview]

On 7/5/2012 6:41 AM, Simon Wright wrote:
> Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org> writes:

> Actually, aside from the spelling, this is correct; the first number is
> passed by Ada as mode in, so the fact that the Fortran changes it has no
> effect on the value seen by Ada after the call.

fyi;

I put the log file of the result of all the Lapack-Ada interface
tests here

http://12000.org/my_notes/ada/ada_lapack_interface_tests.txt

I removed 2 tests from the Makefile which do not build.

The above using GNAT 2012 on linux, with Lapack 77 binding.
Will do full documenations later once I get to look
more into this.

--Nasser