From: jsheriff@mitre.org (Jack Sheriff)
Subject: Re: Coding Standard
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 16:15:22
Date: 1995-02-08T16:15:22+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <1995Feb8.175356.20200@arbi.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE> Guido.Schumacher@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Guido Schumacher) writes:
>Dear Ada-users
>Is there a coding standard available for Ada? Did I miss something on that topic in the FAQ?
>With kind regards,
>Guido
>--

There is a book which covers this topic very well.  It is:

Ada Quality and Style:  Guidelines for Professional Programmers
Software Productivity Consortium
Van Nostrand Reinhold
ISBN 0-442-23805-3

While I don't agree with *every* guideline presented in this book, I agree
with enough to recommend it highly.

Jack Sheriff