* Does AWS have an internal mailing server?
@ 2019-01-03  4:05 Andrew Shvets
From: Andrew Shvets @ 2019-01-03  4:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was reading through the following presentation:
https://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~dirk.craeynest/ada-belgium/events/05/050411-abga-event-aws.pdf

And it seems that AWS has an e-mail server.  How can I invoke and call this server?

* Re: Does AWS have an internal mailing server?
@ 2019-01-03 10:35 ` Frédéric PRACA
From: Frédéric PRACA @ 2019-01-03 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le jeudi 3 janvier 2019 05:25:56 UTC+1, Andrew Shvets a écrit :
> I was reading through the following presentation:
> https://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~dirk.craeynest/ada-belgium/events/05/050411-abga-event-aws.pdf
>
> And it seems that AWS has an e-mail server.  How can I invoke and call this server?

AFAIK, AWS does not have an internal e-mail server but can communicate with a mail server through SMTP. (see https://docs.adacore.com/aws-docs/aws/working_with_mails.html )

* Re: Does AWS have an internal mailing server?
@ 2019-01-03 14:39   ` Andrew Shvets
From: Andrew Shvets @ 2019-01-03 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ok, it seems that I got some bad information.  Thank you for your response.

* Re: Does AWS have an internal mailing server?
@ 2019-01-03 17:15 ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2019-01-03 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.
There is always the "AWS.SMTP.Server", "AWS.SMTP.Client" and "AWS.POP"
packages that provides you with the server- and cliend-part of the SNMP
protocol ad an POP client. But a full mailserver providing a full
implementation of POP, IMAP and SMTP protocols no.
/P