From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: AdaIC news: short user survey
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:17:27 -0500
Date: 2012-05-16T18:17:27-05:00	[thread overview]

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve the AdaIC website, we're
conducting a short survey of Ada users to guide possible improvements to the
site. Find the survey at:
             http://www.adaic.org/survey/

Thanks in advance for your time.

                                   Randy Brukardt, (former) AdaIC webmaster

P.S. You'll need to have Javascript enabled to access the survey, as I found
out when I tried it. :-)