* AdaIC news: news submission
@ 2012-05-16 23:14 Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2012-05-16 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

The AdaIC news feed is going to be revamped in response to feedback that
we've received (including some from here). As part of that, we've
established a new e-mail address:
               news@adaic.org
that can be used to submit news items to possibly be featured on the AdaIC
news feed. Any Ada-related news items will be eligible, whether they are
from community projects or from commercial vendors, and whether they're from
ARA members or non-members. (The posting criteria will be different for
members and for non-members, of course; recall that any organization [it
doesn't have to be commercial] can join the ARA.)

In particular, we encourage those of you who post announcements here to also
send those announcements to the news@adaic.org e-mail address. (If you're
currently sending announcements to the webmaster address, you don't have to
change, but please send the announcements to only one or the other address,
since they both go to the same people.)

                                           Randy Brukardt, (former) AdaIC
webmaster.

* Re: AdaIC news: news submission
@ 2012-05-17  7:50 ` Micronian Coder
From: Micronian Coder @ 2012-05-17  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is great news! Now AdaIC is interesting to me again. If this works out well, AdaIC will become one of my favorite sites.