From: Gustaf Thorslund <gustaf@thorslund.org>
Subject: Playing with AVR-Ada, Arduino & a stepper motor
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:24:58 +0200
Date: 2012-05-10T12:24:58+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi!

Last week I managed to build AVR-Ada using GCC 4.7.0 and try out some
example code on my Arduino UNO. After this I mutated the example to
control a stepper motor instead. Here it is in action:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJJX3aXK7Y

I'll try making some more general stepper motor procedures I can
contribute. So far the code is kind of ugly.

Regards,
Gustaf
--
http://gustaf.thorslund.org