From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Is Storage Subpool Example tested?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:03:14 -0500
Date: 2012-04-25T22:03:14-05:00	[thread overview]

"ytomino" <aghia05@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:17281761.1787.1335388694731.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@pbcrp8...
> Hello.
>
> I'm trying to compile
> http://ada-auth.org/standards/12rm/html/RM-13-11-6.html , but there are
> some errors.

Please send any problems with the Standard (including in the examples), to
Ada-Comment as explained in any recent version of the Ada standard.

And no, I didn't have a compiler that supported subpools when I wrote that.
Indeed, I don't think I had any Ada compiler when I wrote that (I think I
created that example in the middle of the night between days of an ARG
meeting, on my underpowered Ubuntu laptop - there might be GNAT somewhere on
there, but I don't know about it if it exists). I know we fixed some errors
in it, but I don't think anyone actually ran it on an implementation (since
it predates an implementation by years).

                      Randy.