From: jls@rutabaga.Rational.COM (Jim Showalter)
Subject: Re: Hiding Concurrency
Date: 18 Apr 91 05:05:47 GMT	[thread overview]

Why did you use semaphores instead of tasking for this problem?
If you had used tasking, your concurrency problems would have
gone away--that is, after all, what tasking is FOR.
--
* The opinions expressed herein are my own, except in the realm of software *
* engineering, in which case I borrowed them from incredibly smart people.  *